This section of the web site deals with projects that various Alberg 35 owners have undertaken over time. Aside from being useful information, it might also inspire you to make some long-awaited updates to your own Alberg 35!
Accommodations & Interior
- Cockpit Canvas - A look at the cockpit canvas sported by Hull #280.
- Saloon Shelving - Adding some shelving to the main saloon for storage and work space in Hull #212.
- One Holding Tank Idea - Hull #62 has a novel approach to a holding tank.
- Replumbing the Head - Replacing an old recirculating MSD with a newer Type III model.
- Tour of Magic, Hull #16 - A view of one owner's personalization of his Alberg 35.
- Updating the Galley, Hull #16 - Refurbishing the galley aboard Magic, Hull #16.
Deck Systems & Hardware
- Tackling Ground Tackle - Various owners chime in on how they organize their ground tackle on deck.
- Helmsman's Seat - One seating solution for the helmsman on Alberg 35's with a wheel.
Electrical & Electronics
- Battery Bank Locations - Various owners describe where they have located their battery banks aboard their boats.
- Cockpit Instrument Panel - One way to deal with new instruments that don't fit into the old holes in the bulkhead.
- Depth Sounder Replacement - How an aging depth sounder was replaced with a new, forward-looking unit.
- Simple Knotmeter/Log - A quick and dirty way to use a spare part from a former boat to add important instrumentation.
- Mast Rewiring - Replacing the original mast wiring in an Alberg 35 mast.
- Atomic 4 Wiring Diagram - An illustration from Moyer Marine for a "typical" Atomic 4 wiring scheme.
- Cockpit Propane Locker Installation - Project by Ken Jacobson (1998).
- Water Tank Access Improvement - How to get to a leaking water tank to fix it.
- Wheel Steering Installation - Converting the tiller-steered Alberg 35 to wheel steering.
Rig & Rigging
- Mast Step Anatomy - Photos disassembling the deck step for the mast so you know what to expect.